Qi Gong Instructor Training Level 2 Certification
Online Via Zoom
Qi Gong Instructor Course (Online Course): May 7, 8, 9, 15, 16
May 7, 8, 9, (Thursday – Saturday) from 1pm to 5pm
May 15 (Friday) from 1pm to 5pm,
May 16 (Saturday) from 1pm to 3pm.
The total hours are the same, but more days with less time on each day, and more relaxed.
Students will be learning interactively at home during the listed times, and will need:
1. A computer which has both audio and video, download the free APP: zoom.us;
2. Participants will receive two emails with links: a test link and the class link.
3. Handouts will be sent by email.
Qi Gong Instructor Training Level 2 Course Overview
- The body’s meridian system, meridians and collaterals in the body and their travel direction important acupressure points along with their function and location.
- The five elements, their function and relation
- In-depth learning of Therapeutic Qi Gong
- Natural methods for self healing and enhancing brain power which can be used for everything
- Advanced Qi Gong techniques to assist in healing of ailments including emotional and physical
- Hands on healing techniques (acupressure) to help students healing, and acute injuries
- Teaching techniques to help keep your students coming back
- Specific Qi Gong movements to help prevent brain aging and memory loss in adults and senior citizens, as well as assist healing and prevent illness
Qi Gong Instructor Training Level 2 Registration
to ensure you get into the program.
Course Fee $475
To Register Call 617.877.0272 or