TAI CHI HAS ITS ROOTS IN HEALTH, SPIRITUALITY AND WELL-BEING
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese exercise for health, spiritual growth and self- defense. It has been proven effective in healing the body and mind for centuries. The slow, beautiful movements, the mind intent, and the controlled breathing harmonize the entire body.
Tai Chi is practiced by 80 million people daily. This makes Tai Chi the most popular form of exercise in the world. Accordingly, the demand for instructors is increasing.
TAI CHI INSTRUCTOR TRAINING LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
You are required to take the Home Study Course for Level 1 Course 1, then take Level 1 Course 2 in person on the designated dates.
After completion of both Courses, you will receive a Tai Chi Instructor Level 1 Certificate. This will ensure quality teaching and practice.
THIS COURSE IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
Anyone who is interested in learning and/or teaching Tai Chi.
It is also ideal for physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Yoga Teachers, Physical Education Teachers in college, high school, or elementary school.
This course can also help individuals who wish to pursue their own self-healing.
- Fundamentals of Tai Chi and its health benefits
- History of Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- The differences between Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- The difference between Western and Eastern exercises
- Various styles of Tai Chi
- Fundamentals of Tai Chi practice
- Valuable teaching methods and strategies
- How to avoid injuries
- The basics of human energy and its relationship to Chinese Medicine
- Extensive warm up exercises
- Tai Chi Basics, Tai Chi Qi Gong, Tai Chi 13 movements
- Tai Chi Stance and Steps
- Tai Chi Form (24 Steps traditional Yang Style)
By following the instruction manual students can complete the first course in 4 to 8 weeks (or more time as needed). After completion of course 1, the student is required to share/teach basics of Tai Chi to people, any place they can gain some experience before taking Course 2 in person. If you cannot make designated dates for course II, you may schedule for private training (fee may vary). Contact Dr. Kuhn
YOUR HOME STUDY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Comprehensive Training Manual
Videos (sent by email), or DVDs for home practice:
– Video I: Warm Up Exercises
– Video II: Tai Chi Basics, Tai Chi Qi Gong
– Video III: Tai Chi 13 Movements
– Video IV: Tai Chi Stance and Steps
– Video V: Tai Chi Form, 24 Steps Yang Style
Dr. Aihan Kuhn’s books: “Tai Chi in 10 Weeks”, and“Natural Healing with Qi Gong”.
It is recommended you write a teaching journal to prepare for course II.
Please note: Dr. Kuhn’s Tai Chi Instructor Training Home Study Course is nonrefundable.
If you have any questions, please Contact Dr. Kuhn.
Home Study Course Fee is $425 for USA residents and $450 for Canadian Residents