Tui Na Wellness Level 1 Certification
A Hands On Tui Na Training Course for Beginners and Experienced Practitioners. Learn Tui Na Massage Techniques and Benefits.
For centuries, Tui Na has been one of the most important healing therapies in China. Today, Tui Na is gaining wide spread popularity in the United States for its invigorating and natural way of restoring and maintaining good health.
Tui Na uses the traditional Chinese medical theory of the flow of Qi (energy) through the meridians as its basic therapeutic orientation. By employing associated massage and manipulation techniques, Tui Na seeks to establish a more harmonious flow of Qi through the system of channels and collaterals, allowing the body to heal itself naturally.
Tui Na treatments help with illness prevention, promote well being, decrease stress and relieve pain and aches. In addition, Tui Na massage promotes anti aging, tunes up organs, balances body energy and emotion, enhances immunity, maintains healthy metabolism, and enhances the quality life.
Recommended ParticipantsNo special educational background or experience is required for this program. Upon completion of the course, students will have the practical skills required to safely and effectively administer basic Tui Na massage treatments and will have a strong foundation for further study.
Experienced students will learn advanced techniques. Students should be physically fit.
“This course was terrific. I started out feeling very insecure and ended with a ton of confidence. Great teaching method – extremely knowledgeable, fun – I thoroughly enjoyed it. These five days felt more like a retreat. Incorporating Qi Gong was a delightful bonus. Thank you for getting my Qi flowing!”
- Understanding Qi and Qi practice, apply Qi into Tui Na practice
- The difference between Tui Na and regular massage
- Introduction to Tui Na therapy: purpose and benefits of learning Tui Na
- Benefits of getting Tui Na therapy; how Tui Na works in healing
- Tips to be a good Tui Na therapist
- Theory and basic knowledge of Tui Na Tui Na technique learning and practice: Thumb stroke, Rolling, kneading (Palm, fingers, five fingers)
- Qi Gong for Tui Na therapists
- Basics of Chinese Medicine, Five Elements, Meridian System
- Indications and Contraindications and Precautions
- Choosing a Tui Na table
- Tui Na Posture Training
- Evaluate the body/Diagnose with hands (identify the blockages)
- Review previous technique
- Tui Na technique learning and practice: Jia Ji exam and kneading, Palm stroke, Pressing, Pushing, Gliding
- Tui Na Therapist professional manner: attitude and moral character
- Tui Na Therapist self care: Qi Gong exercise for self protection
- Tui Na Therapist continuing education
- General information on Tui Na techniques and practices
- Practice previous techniques
- Tui Na techniques – learning and practice: Grabbing/Pinching, Robbing, Horizontal back forth two hands rubbing, Shaking/Vibrating, Knocking
- Review evaluation on the patient, check blockages on the back and other meridians
- Hands in Healing: Tui Na Evaluation and Treatment
- Review techniques
- Tui Na Technique Learning and practice: joint movement, pulling/stretching, spinal stretching, acupressure, combination techniques
- Practice Wellness Tui Na therapy within time frame: half hour, one hour
- Review all techniques
- Special neck therapy overview
- Treating common ailments
- How to start your Journey with hands on healing
Course Includes a Comprehensive Manual