Date to be announced
1214 Fraser Pine Blvd • Sarasota, Florida
Tai Chi Push Hands Overview
Tai Chi Push Hands is a special kill practice of Tai Chi Chuan, also call Tai Chi Martial Application. The philosophy in push hands is “To win without fighting”. Push Hands is not about push; it is about how to use skill to yield/ward off the incoming force while protect self. This is a practice of partnership, friendship, and grow together of brotherhood/sisterhood. This art is attractive, energizing, fun, and have many health benefits.
Benefits of Push Hands Training:
- Create harmony between two parties: philosophy that keeps life in harmony
- Emphasize relaxation and mind focus: prevent illness and brain aging
- Build body awareness, sensitivity, quick reaction: a intellectual martial skill training response quickly to any incoming force or any changing of force, for self defense and protection.
- Build rooted energy, a strong base for stability: to prevent being pushed over or fall
- Constantly moving energy: dramatically improve energy level for enjoy work, life, and health
- Total coordination training for brain and body: The best Anti Aging practice
- It is a Fun and safe practice: practice skill with “Fun” could keep people coming forever; no one could be injured from push hands
$250 per person, early bird discount $225 (May 10, 2015)
To Register Call 617.877.0272 or via PayPal