May 10 – May 12, 2018
Thursday – Saturday: 9am-4pm
1214 Fraser Pine Blvd.
This course is for those who took Tai Chi Instructor Training Course 1 or Dr. Kuhn’s Tai Chi Home Study Course. If you have a special situation, please call us at 508-429-3895 or Contact Us to review.
Tai Chi Instructor Training Level 1 Course 2 Agenda
- Problem solving, sharing teaching experiences
- Learning new teaching techniques
- Refining Tai Chi form, movements and correcting unwanted habits
- Practicing fundamental Tai Chi skills
- Emphasizing the practice of inward, awareness, and relaxation, for the purpose of maximum benefits
- Leadership practice (each individual will get a chance to lead the group to do a Tai Chi form, Basics, Tai Chi Qi Gong, etc)
- Reviewing the practice of inward, awareness, and relaxation, for the purpose of maximum benefits
- Extensive warm up that benefits whole body, helps to maintain holistic Teaching style
- Short Qi Gong form and practice for supplement of teaching
Tai Chi Instructor Training Level 1 Course 2 Registration
Register Early …
to ensure you get into the program.
May 10 – 12, 2018
Course Fee $425
To Register Call 617.877.0272 or
If you have any questions, please Contact Us